When I swim with disabled child, I am focus on his ABILITY not DISABILTY.
I believe no one child is the same.
Every child has different needs, skills level and confidence.
- Let the child enjoy the water
- Let the water do it’s job, relax, feel it
- Let the child be independent as much as possible
- Let the child work for himself
- Let the child be proud of himself
- Observe the child and read from him
- Always take extra responsibility for my swimmer
- Communicate and co-operate with parents/carers
- Child Protection
- Code of Ethics
- Health and Safety